Research Assistant tasks include:
1) prepping prehistoric bones/teeth for isotope analysis to reveal ancient migration patterns;
2) producing an illustrated Spanish-language human anatomy monograph; and
3) helping design and refine forensic anthropology lab curricula.
1) You will engage in every part of the procedure, from background research, to sample capture and chemical extraction, through encapsulation.
2) You will conduct background research and use computer software to help digitize, render, and label human bones.
3) You will conduct background research and test proof-of-concept activities like animal masceration, facial reconstruction, and crime scene investigation.